One month 3 lbs

Options
Krohnie
Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
So I'm back to being frustrated. One solid month with almost daily two a day workouts and I'm down 3 lbs. I've got about 50 to go. I thought I'd get better results. Then I feel like I've got so far to go that if I only lose 3 lbs in a month I won't hit my goal for a LONG time. Any tips? Any ways to keep motivated.

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    According to your diary you either (a) hardly ever eat anything, or (b) don't consistently count your calories.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    It's hard to give any tips with your diary like that. Like chief said, we can't tell if you're not eating or if you're not consistently logging. That said, 3 pounds isn't horrible but if you have 50 to lose, it could be a LITTLE better. Probably over eating.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The last 4 days I've been at a conference. The rest of the time should be quite accurately added.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Other than the spotty logging, when you do have everything down your sodium numbers are exceedingly high several times. That can cause you to retain water.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The last 4 days I've been at a conference. The rest of the time should be quite accurately added.
    Maybe you lost a lot, but regained a little during the conference?
  • babeegurlblue
    babeegurlblue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with the sodium comment. Also, you have quite a bit of processed foods. Sometimes our bodies don't respond without eating whole, natural foods.
  • amydfreund
    Options
    I was curious about the diary, so I selected the name but don't see anything, do you have to be a "friend" to see someone else's diary?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I was curious about the diary, so I selected the name but don't see anything, do you have to be a "friend" to see someone else's diary?

There are different settings...public, friends only, and private. When you go to the OP's profile, you'll see three green boxes. The third one says "view diary".