Balancing healthy diet and exercise.

Options
It's so easy for me to exercise and I do very different exercises. I love jogging up a mountain, jogging in my neighborhood which is a rocky and hilly canvas, and I always burn 1000 to 2000 calories a day.

However, my problem is food. I never eat more than 1200-1500 calories, but I don't eat healthy foods. Sometimes, I love eating lots of vegetables and fruits, but other times I like to eat a lot of chips and salsa. The salsa is homemade, so everything I put in my salsa is from my vegetable garden. Who likes salsa without chips? I tried the baked chips, but they are as heavy in sodium and calories as regular chips. The one thing I have noticed is if you consume more than 2,500 milligrams of sodium, your weight on the scale will skyrocket. I weigh myself every time I eat something and every time I finish running.

My thing is I need advice. How can I get rid of my cravings for chips and salsa?

I'm not like most people. I don't crave candy, ice cream,and soda. I haven't had a soda in 4 months. I don't care. I haven't eaten ice cream in 2 years.

My bad food choices are this: Campbell canned soups, chips, alcohol (every Friday), milk and cereal, and you get the picture.

Yesterday,

Breakfast: a can of campbell soup of two servings for 380 cals.

lunch: I had baked lemon juice and pepper tilapia (3 filets)

Dinner: I had stuffed pork chops with pork stuffing, mixed baked vegetables that I made from scratch, and light sliced peaches with a little vanilla and sugar for flavor.

I did 6 miles in 26 minutes. 13 minutes per 3 mile. I ran until I was sweating and the temperature was in the 60s and it was cold before I started.

Today...

I didn't eat breakfast cause I wasn't very hungry. At lunch, I had a processed burrito, but I opened it up and ate out the meat, beans, and cheese then threw away the flour tortilla. It was supposed to be 440 calories, but I'm sure it's only like 200 cals.

My question is.... can somebody please, PLEASE, help my eating habits? I really want to be lean and tone. I am trying to do as much as I can by halloween because I want to look really sexy in my costume, but I'm not going to STOP after Halloween. I want to lose 5 to 7 pounds: WATER AND FAT by Halloween, then I will try to get to 150 by New Years. I just need help.