Hello!

Options
debruhf
debruhf Posts: 196 Member
Hi All! I'm 37 and live in Montana and I just signed up for this site today and think that it is really great. I am once again embarking upon my weight loss journey after many, many failed attempts. I think that it will be3 different this time.....I AM READY! I am ready to feel good about myself and ready to stop feeling inferior. AND more importantly ready for a new skinny wardrobe! Would love to have some accountability so feel free to add me as a friend.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I love this site....although, I have to admit that I have slacked off, but a new year, a fresh start and I'm going for it again!!! There are many great people here. I love how I am able to look up my food in their online journal. The one thing that I felt really helpful is keeping track of what I eat and my exercise! Even though I did not have anyone physically keeping me accountable this site kept me accountable cause I knew if I ate too much or something I shouldn't have I felt awful!!! haha I really hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
  • bustermadison
    Options
    Hi Deb, Welcome aboard, My friend Donna's friend Terri told her about this site on Saturday so we both signed up yesterday. It's great!!! I love the food search tracker tool. Best of Luck to you