Hi Everyone

kismetplayer
kismetplayer Posts: 27
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined a few days ago and I love this site. I have been trying to lose weight since the first of the year. I have lost 13 pounds but have been at a stand still for over a month now. I decided that I needed help and then I stumbled onto this site. I love the way it figures everything out for you. I have emphysema and I go to pulmonary rehab 3 times week and I walk my dog 2 miles every day that it doesn't rain. So, it isn't that I don't get exercise. My doctor wants me to lose 25 pounds and I am hoping to get the other 12 pounds off before my appointment in July. I am rattling on so I am going to shut up now!

Replies

• I just joined a few days ago and I love this site. I have been trying to lose weight since the first of the year. I have lost 13 pounds but have been at a stand still for over a month now. I decided that I needed help and then I stumbled onto this site. I love the way it figures everything out for you. I have emphysema and I go to pulmonary rehab 3 times week and I walk my dog 2 miles every day that it doesn't rain. So, it isn't that I don't get exercise. My doctor wants me to lose 25 pounds and I am hoping to get the other 12 pounds off before my appointment in July. I am rattling on so I am going to shut up now!
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    keep plugging away, u'll make it. u go!!!! Good luck.
  • Thanks Gabbi, By counting my calories, I found out why I'm not losing any more weight! :blushing: Sure am glad I found this site
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Welcome! I am fairly new as well!! Good luck with your weight loss! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.