Swimsuit ?

Options
Why is it that almost every 2 piece swim suit that isn't a tankini sits so low that my hooha almost shows???:grumble: Every year the swimsuit shopping gets worse, not for this reason alone but also because they either cut into my sides and my love handles hangover OR I go up a size so there is no lovehandle hangover and then they are too baggy in the but. One pieces just make me look like I'm preggers and how many tankini's can I own???? I have been the same size for the last 2 years and I feel like my middle looks flabbier than ever! It's so depressing to know I run almost everyday 4-6 miles a day, eat healthy and still trying to find a 2 piece suit that will camoflauge my jiggly belly. I was feeling good today about how I looked until I went and tried on a suit that was my size and my loose belly was rolling all over the top of it.:sick: and it seems like the fat I have lost was apparently in my boobs(The boobs used to balance my out:laugh: )So now I have dog teets jelly belly and no *kitten*. What kind of swimsuit makes that look good?

Replies

• mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Why is it that almost every 2 piece swim suit that isn't a tankini sits so low that my hooha almost shows???:grumble: Every year the swimsuit shopping gets worse, not for this reason alone but also because they either cut into my sides and my love handles hangover OR I go up a size so there is no lovehandle hangover and then they are too baggy in the but. One pieces just make me look like I'm preggers and how many tankini's can I own???? I have been the same size for the last 2 years and I feel like my middle looks flabbier than ever! It's so depressing to know I run almost everyday 4-6 miles a day, eat healthy and still trying to find a 2 piece suit that will camoflauge my jiggly belly. I was feeling good today about how I looked until I went and tried on a suit that was my size and my loose belly was rolling all over the top of it.:sick: and it seems like the fat I have lost was apparently in my boobs(The boobs used to balance my out:laugh: )So now I have dog teets jelly belly and no *kitten*. What kind of swimsuit makes that look good?
  • deec
    deec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow !! I thought it was just me felling that way!!( dog teets heehee!!l):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    did you try the 1 peice with a zipper?

nothing i can do can help with the belly...i found a suit from newport news last year. it's sort of a "scuba suit" type thing that turned out pretty cute. and it's low enough in front (without being too suggestive) that its sexy.

tankinis dont give enough support in front for me. :shrug:

i give up re: beaches.
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ps nevermind, just saw your av, you look FINE!

would kill for your body!

peh!

:: scoffs::

:)
  • supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you should see my belly!
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean girl. there is never enough room in those things to tuck in everything that you want to tuck in. I've found that if you tuck something in on one side it just pops out on the other. LOL!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Mou-Mou's never go out of style baby!!! :smokin:

Love,

Mrs. Roper :heart:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options

I KNEW you would have something funny to say!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I too have went away from the one piece, now I just stroll around the beach with my 3 piece and dont have to worry about any tan lines!:laugh:
  • mkeithley
    Options
    ps nevermind, just saw your av, you look FINE!

would kill for your body!

peh!

:: scoffs::

:)
    T/Y that's kind, the kids are hiding the areas in question:laugh: Trust me the pic is deceiving, just goes to show that we are our own worst critics- no matter what size, shape etc we are
  • mkeithley
    Options

Love,

LMAO!!!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Love,

Moo
  • mkeithley
    Options
    Well it all makes sense now.....the negative self thoughts, the fatigue, the Hershey's w/Almonds-Aunt Flo came for a visit, should have known!!! :grumble:
    Now I just want to know why the universe is so cruel as to slam us with 2 whammies(TOM AND swimsuit shopping-is this some kind of sick joke:tongue: )
    Thanks for letting me rant
    :blushing:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Well it all makes sense now.....the negative self thoughts, the fatigue, the Hershey's w/Almonds-Aunt Flo came for a visit, should have known!!! :grumble:
    Now I just want to know why the universe is so cruel as to slam us with 2 whammies(TOM AND swimsuit shopping-is this some kind of sick joke:tongue: )
    Thanks for letting me rant
    :blushing:

I was hoping that's all it was....:flowerforyou: