People Noticing!

Options
I'm a glass half empty kind of girl, so I really feel like I can see no difference the 30lb I've lost has done to my body. But, just after Christmas, me and my mum saw a neighbour, and I went to the car while my mum and him were still talking. When my mum got to the car, she told me that he'd asked how I was, and then told her that I looked like I lost weight! Was very pleased! I know I have a very long way to go still, but it's the little things like that that make me feel like every little helps :)

Replies

• ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling when people notice the hard work you are doing! Keep it up! The feeling of people noticing keeps getting better and better as you continue, I promise! :laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love it when that happens!
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    30 pounds is great! Don't think of it as nothing! Great work, be proud :)
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!
    i decided today that i am going to hide my loss. i want a big revile. i am losing for me no one else so i don't want to hear what real life people i know think. i plan to wear bigger and baggier cloths as i lose till i'm happy and show up at a big event like next year Christmas party's in a little black dress thats actually little lol
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow 30 pounds is a lot! That's great work! you should be really proud :)
  • jewels68
    Options
    30 pounds is great. Keep it up
  • Natalie0506
    Options
    It's awesome when people start noticing! I'm down almost 20 lbs, and my husbands grandmother said that I look great! Good job, and keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!