Frustation with the Your shape evolved on the xbox kinnect

Options
I've been trying to do this stupid workout and i have absolutely no rythym and am completely unco ordinated. . It's so frustating because it doesn't count anything your doing as anything unless your in perfect sync with the the trainer and i wasn't. I got so frustated with it i've turned it off after 20 minutes. There i am getting a sweat on and it's telling me i've burned off 15 calories as it's not registering anything.

Exercise is something i'm struggling with. I can't afford the gym or classes, There is nowhere here i can get a fast walk in private and yes i am too self consious to walk at a fast pacewere people can see me and these flippin games just frustrate the hell out of me. I trip over my own feet doing the video's

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Invest in great dvd's you can do at home. JIllian Michaels, Bob Harper, Jackie Warner. Have great dvd's to help you get results. These are fairly inexpensive for 1 or 2. Beachbody does have great ones to and you get meal plans and program schedules for those who don't know how to put one together. I have a small dvd library at home and I would not suggest anything if I my self have not done them and know they are a good buy.
    Don't Give up! Don't let the frustration get to you. There are tools out there that work. Any questions just ask.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sounds like making excuses! With that said,don't put so much pressure on yourself, anything new takes time.Start with just getting steps or motions down. Don't try to keep up,you won't! Take baby steps,you will find as you get use to it will become easier,promise!!!! [ My 3yr old does Gilad[FIT TV] with Mommy,was funny at first but now getting more comfortable,can see improvement,still keeps at it,whats to do everything Mom does]:laugh:
    You can do this! Mentally is the most difficult [90%] once you get mental part down everything will begin to fall into place. Takes 21 days to make a habit, take one day at a time. Much easier to do program when not putting pressure on yourself! Example, do you remember when learning to swim,ride a bike, & 1st of anything? How awkward,slow & difficult it was to start? But it became easier as time went on,this is the same approach you should take,step after step,day after day,week after week,& so on.
    The only way you fail????? IF you decide not to do it,anything is possible if you believe,have faith, & work at it! Nothing worth having is free!!! NOW GO OUT AND DO!!!! I know you can ,do you??????:wink:

P.S. Forget about what people see,think,or opinions.....do this for yourself & focus on what the goal is.:smile: