Reached my goal!!

Options
kevadafly
kevadafly Posts: 11 Member
:happy:
Well I reached my goal of 138lbs even after pigging out over Christmas.... Have set new goal for 135lbs but not sure how much more I want to lose so wondering if this site allows me to sustain my weight as it is. Not sure where to go to up my calories etc but obviously don't want to start putting on weight... :noway:

Replies

• stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    Congratulations.

If you go back to goals you can set your calories to maintenance and it will calculate how much you need to maintain your current weight.

Good luck!
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    Can't answer your question BUT WTG!!! Congrats on the reaching of your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    From your home page, click on goals. Reset your goals to show your current weight and your goal weight as the same. and click on maintain current weight where it ask how many pounds per week you want to lose. This will automatically change your daily calorie amount for you when you submit those new goals.
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure myself but you are definitely a motivator.
  • YeahMe
    YeahMe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration to the rest of us! Way to Go!!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is fantastic, good for you! If you go to the message boards and search maintenance you will find some very interesting threads with lots of advice for you! again well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!