I'm new to the Community

Options
Hi,

I've been using the app for My Fitness Pal on my iPhone for some time (well at the start of 2010!) but I didn't realise that this community existed. That will teach me for not logging on and exploring it properly!! Anyway, my journey began in Jan 2010 when I decided that I needed to shift my baby weight after my son turned 1. I did really well and lost 20lbs between Jan-Apr......then we moved house and it all went out of the window.

Now my son is 2 and I am determined to lose the extra weight with my wedding and trying for baby number 2 as my goal. So here I am! This time I intend to use this community to help me along the way and hopefully make a few friends. I have 25lbs to lose in total to get me back to my pre-baby weight.

Hope to chat soon,
Caz

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are in the right place. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. I have been a yo yo dieter in the past, but this time, I have decided it is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I know you will love it here too!
  • caroline8483
    caroline8483 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jayne and well done on your fantastic weight loss x