New Season On Biggest Loser!

Options
2»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Watching it tonight...after the gym. My boyfriend and I cannot stand to watch it live! We have it on the dvr so we can fast forward through the commercials, the replays, the repetitive stuff and the people we don't like!

I have watched the show since season 2, but I am getting a little burnt out. I also hope it's better than last season. No more Elizabeths...PLEASE!!!!

I agree totally on Elizabeth. She was a nice girl but should have never made it to the final four for sure!
  • JennyBoBenny
    Options
    I almost forgot that this is the season where they have added new trainers! Should be interesting!
  • bethybooo
    Options
    Ooooh i so want to watch it!! What channel is it on? Or is there anyway i could watch online? x
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am so excited!! This is the first season where I can watch it ON TV! Before I had to watch it online (a week late) and then I had to deal with not getting local channels with my cable company. When I had to watch it online, I always had to be careful which treadmill I picked at the gym, because they used to have the eliminated player on the "Today" show. And if I looked up at the wrong moment, it was a total spoiler!:explode:

Bethybooo~It's on NBC (check your local listings, ha ha), and also on Hulu. Hulu puts it up a day or 2 later, though.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I did it! 2 hours solid on the treadmill... 5.6 miles, 691 calories burned.... my feet are killing me and my knees will not love me tomorrow... but I DID IT!

Totally loving the contestants so far... I love the blue team!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice job!

I walked for 30 minutes while watching and it went by fast.

Loved the show tonight!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice job!

Loved the show tonight!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Nice job!

Loved the show tonight!

Good job! It does really make the time go by on the treadmill.

Answers I would like for someone from the show to answer:
    What do they do for tennis shoes? I know how hard I am on my tennis shoes at my weight - I can't imagine how quickly someone who is 500+ pounds would break down a pair of shoes.
    Pain... I know how my feet hurt during and after a workout... how do they keep those guys going? What do they do to help minimize soreness, stress fractures, etc?
    These are the thoughts that were going through my mind while I was on the treadmill tonight....
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I did it! 2 hours solid on the treadmill... 5.6 miles, 691 calories burned.... my feet are killing me and my knees will not love me tomorrow... but I DID IT!

Totally loving the contestants so far... I love the blue team!
    WOW! That's really cool! If i had a tredmill i would do the same thing! That would keep me on the tredmill till the end as well! Good for you and keep up the awesome work!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    i know it's back and starts tonight in the USA, but im not sure about the UK. So i promise on my part i wont spoil ANYTHING!

For thos of us in the UK, The Biggest Loser returns on 10th Jan 9pm http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/biggestloser/
  • jlouise
    jlouise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The UK Biggest Loser starts on the 10th January I'm looking forward to that. Cant wait till Gillian's BL is aired in the UK though I LOVE HER!
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    The Aussie version returns soon as well. I enjoy watching it. This year Im not going to eat junk food whilst watching it

This year they are doing 4 families and it looks like the 4 trainers have to live like the families , eating what they eat.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That was HUGE problem, eating the WORSE foods possible as i watched it then i felt guilty after the show was over and would CONSTANTLY whine to my poor Boyfriend about OK TOMORROW FOR SURE IS THE DAY TO START and it did for half of the next morning... BUT no more eating bad bad bad food while i watch it. so i'll eat a yogurt or make veggie stirfry or something healthy and not like cheese pizza, greasy mexican or my favorite the quick and easy fast foods! I have been excellent on my diet and exercise so far and i know this season will keep me on track until i watch the finale, then i'll go through Withdrawl like i did these past couple of weeks!

I get to watch the first episode today after work and i can't wait! i just need to make sure my boyfriend is around to watch it with me bc we always watch it together... so if he isnt around this afternoon with me, then i'll workout with my Turbo Jam until School tonight!