do i have to?

Options
ive been really good the last week or so with tracking and exercising. my problem is i am loving the exercise too much. its not intense or anything, just doing the wii fit for about 30-40 minutes. i know i should be taking a rest day, but do i really need to? its been a week straight of exercise every day.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Rest days are for intense exercise routines, not for "everyday" type activity. If you feel all right and not fatigued, go ahead, enjoy the workout every day!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Rest days are for intense exercise routines, not for "everyday" type activity. If you feel all right and not fatigued, go ahead, enjoy the workout every day!
    +1
  • cassidyamymommy
    cassidyamymommy Posts: 71 Member
    Options

i dont consider it intense anyways lol....mostly cardio and a few strength buliding things,
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Just listen to your body. If you're feeling fine then go for it. Some weeks I can work out every day and others I need a few rest days.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    No. If you're not doing intense exercise such as long distance running or weight lifting then it's not necessary to take a complete break. Even if you are, 30-40 minutes of light exercise is often used for recovery anyway.
  • cassidyamymommy
    cassidyamymommy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    awesome. i love doing it so i am glad that doing it every day isnt causing any harm.