5 day challenge

Options
Who wants to join me in a 5-day challenge of working out? I usually try for 3 days a week, but this week I am wanting to work out for 5 days in a row. Is anyone else interested?

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! It's on!!! Let's get moving!
  • kittyb1
    kittyb1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Perfect!! Starting right now....good luck
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! We can do it!! Is today the first day?
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I burned 420 Cals this am doing Your Shape on the Wii and I want to get something else in before the day is over. Good Luck everyone!!! Lets get it!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm in , I'm in!!! Day one, DOWN! Just got back from the gym and working out with the trainer for 30 grueling minutes! Planning to walk tomorrow. Thanks for issuing the challenge!
  • psychicreader80
    Options
    Today 1/4/2010 is the first day. Lets do it!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm on day 5 working out at the gym I just joined Dec 31. I put my 4-year love affair with Turbo Jam on the back burner to become a gym rat and get out of the house to avoid snacking at night after work.

I will be working out 7 days a week. Once grad classes start up again Jan 18th it will be 6 days since I won't get home until 10:30 at night Tuesdays.

Go everybody!!
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I am 162 and my goal is 130 so our goals are aligned! lol!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. :smile:

I worked out yesterday and planning to work out today.
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm in! yay! nice challenge!
  • Capucine72
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Like the idea of 1 week at a time. This weeks goal is 5x a week. Go go go!!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    If I say yes and I don't will you know PsychicReader?

I'm in and today will be my second day. Spent 35 minutes on the treadmill yesterday - even managed to run for 2 minutes straight - that's a feat for me - very much a non-runner (my younger brother was a track star so I know it's in me somewhere).
  • kbooth
    kbooth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I began working out conciously last January...lost 28 pounds and then spiraled downward for the second half of last year. :cry: The holidays really hurt me the most....SO....here I am again this January ready to be even more committed than I was last year. I need to get back on track.

Today is my second day in a row of waking up early and getting in a workout BEFORE going to work. I feel great when I start my day working out but getting me out of that warm, cozy bed is the real challenge.

Here's to making a positive change and putting in the effort to reap the rewards of our efforts! Good luck everyone! We can do this!!! :wink:
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    Great goal. You should always have more days on that off. So even if you increase 1 day you are doing better. Everyone should work out 4 or more days a week. I get in 6 and my teachers tell me this is too much. It is a great goal and I know you can do it. Keep up the amazing job!!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I started yesterday so I'll finish on Friday. I am glad to have a support group to keep me accountable. Are we going to post what we did?
  • hpsnickers1
    Options
    Today 1/4/2010 is the first day. Lets do it!

Well shoot I can't count yesterday? I won't be able to on Saturday. Got all day plans.
  • hpsnickers1
    Options
    Great goal. You should always have more days on that off. So even if you increase 1 day you are doing better. Everyone should work out 4 or more days a week. I get in 6 and my teachers tell me this is too much. It is a great goal and I know you can do it. Keep up the amazing job!!

Amazing that people will tell you you're exercising too much. Cardio can be done everyday and is recommended. Tell them they need to get their butts out of those desk chairs and try it.
  • Shell521
    Shell521 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I already did 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning, I'm going to try & do a little something else today when my son is napping :)
  • psychicreader80
    Options
    I am excited about everyone who is joining the challenge. Well at least for me it will be a challenge. We can post what we have done if you would like. Its up to you guys how you want to do it.

I am looking ofrward to working out through Saturday. I will rest on Sunday and see how next week goes. I feel like I just need to be accountable for the exercise as I can usually come up with excuses as to why I dont feel like doing it every day. :)