Getting back on track!

Options
Hello out there,
I've been on MFP for a few months. Four years ago I lost 43 pounds and have been able to keep off all but 10 of them, and I'd like to lose about 20. Stress from the holidays and a recent break up caused me to eat way too much! My goals for 2011 are to run 2 half marathons (ran 1 last year) and to be much better with nutrition. I'd love to make some more friends to keep me accountable.

Replies

• stingraycoach
    Options
    Hello fellow fitness pals

I have been a member of myfitnesspal for over a year; it was a big help in me reaching my goal last year; however, with a job change, Christmas and everyday stress; I have gained 16lbs and I have to get back on track. I have recruited a co-worker to walk with me at lunch and my son and I have a date ever night with Just Dance for our Wii. I live in a small community in Nova Scotia, at this time of year the temperatures are cold; so outdoor activities can be limiting; I do going sliding with my boys and gym facility are limited. My biggest issue is I know what I should not eat but I have a terrible sweet tooth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.