Forgiving myself and moving on

Options
Last night I went to dinner and had all my calories planned.
Did great except when we all went to another place afterward and I ordered a drink
which OF COURSE happened to be 2 for 1 so I DRANK BOTH. Which lead to my breakdown in willpower and a trip through Wendy's drive thru with my not so healthy or helpful partner. He got me a .99 cheeseburger which OF COURSE I ate. Now I have to figure out how many calories this circus cost me and work it off today. Confession over...time to kick my own butt! Any suggestions on reasonable punishments for cheeseburger behavior would be appreciated :embarassed:

~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Last night I went to dinner and had all my calories planned.
    Did great except when we all went to another place afterward and I ordered a drink
    which OF COURSE happened to be 2 for 1 so I DRANK BOTH. Which lead to my breakdown in willpower and a trip through Wendy's drive thru with my not so healthy or helpful partner. He got me a .99 cheeseburger which OF COURSE I ate. Now I have to figure out how many calories this circus cost me and work it off today. Confession over...time to kick my own butt! Any suggestions on reasonable punishments for cheeseburger behavior would be appreciated :embarassed:

~Namaste
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Your topic says it all!!! Today is a new day.