The 10 Worst Foods of 2010

Options

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I looked a it and now I'm hungry haha, thanks for sharing!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat a single one of those this year! :happy: And I just wish they would uninvent the Cheesecake Factory ... *grumble*
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Ha ha!

Thanks for sharing. Glad to say I didn't eat anything on that list this past year. Well, maybe last Jan early I may have shared a lasagna fritta with someone. Can't recall if that was in Dec or January.

I liked on that list how they put what you'd have to do in terms of exercise to burn off each of those...WOW :noway:
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say, but I tried a KFC Double Down and a Taco Hell XXL Chalupa.

Both were delicious, but I'm glad I only tried each of those once.
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Hahaha I was about the read the article, but this comment stopped me from looking lol
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nope haven't eaten any of those but thinking of them makes me rub my tongue on the top of my mouth to clean off the grease. I wouldn't mind some really good soup with a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today if anyone feels like being extra nice today :)
  • katland15
    Options
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH! That sandwich from Denny's was the exact bite that made me realize that my drug of choice (cheese) was leading me down a very dark and desperate road............Only a true addict would attempt to eat that, let alone finish it and want another!!!!! I am so grateful that I have been able to stand up to Satan (who appears to me as Chester Cheeto) and reclaim my power over temptation!!!!!!!:happy:
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    i havent tried any of those, but loved the exercises listed to burn them off, 220 minutes of belly dancing to get rid of the Cheesecake Factory burger?? lol!
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    I just gained 10 lbs by reading that!!
  • hottyhipster18
    Options
    looking at some of the pics would put me off for life not to mention the fat/calorie content
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat a single one of those this year! :happy: And I just wish they would uninvent the Cheesecake Factory ... *grumble*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my ultimate cheat meal and I won't go the whole year without it. :flowerforyou:

LOL :bigsmile:
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    oh ew! :noway:
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options

I actually found the one item at Cheesecake Factory that is healthy. I ordered the Energy Breakfast: 4-6 egg whites, 6oz grilled chicken breast, spinach and two slices of tomatos. Not a bad breakfast!
  • jenniferkaye09
    Options
    OMG I had noo clue how much the Applebee’s Provolone-Stuffed Meatballs with Fettuccine..I had it twice last year withmy boyfriend man it tasted good! Well I know one thing I will NOT be having that there EVER again :/