Newbie Checking In

phillychick8
phillychick8 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Barbara. My SIL has been using this site, loves it and has been doing great. I'm so excited just reading some of the responses from the other posts. So many success stories and encouragement is available. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Hi
    Welcome aboard. You are in the right place for motiovation and support.
    Ive been here since July and altho I went off track a little during the holidays I have been very successfull.
    When you really want it this is definitely a great way of doing it.

The principles behind this method will stand you in great stead for a long term life style chnage that we help you avhieve your goal.

This is a marathon, not a sprint. some weeks you might not lose or even gain, but by logging everything you eat you can see where you went off track and learn from that.

Good Luck, try to get a group of friends on here who will comment and support you on your journey

Gem x
  • welcome Barbara, i am still new i have only been a member since Nov14, i really enjoy this site and all the input everyone so freely give. Beverly.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    hi barbara and gem!! Im new here as well, still trying to figure it all out. I love that this site has an app for my droid and I can keep up on my daily food intake logs.

I am starting a workout with Jillian Michaels "fitness ultimatum 2010" for wii, I've done 2 days of workouts and its really kicked my butt!! I am very out of shape though...

I am hoping to lose 60-100 pounds in the next couple of years. I couldn't imagine what it would like to be at my "goal weight"

LETS KEEP THE POSITIVITY UP AND KEEP GOING STRONG.

Much Love from WNY
    Phil
This discussion has been closed.