New Joiner from London, England, UK

Options
mummum2
mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
Hi all,

Totally new to myfitnesspal, saw an ad on my andriod phone, downloaded the apps and here I am.:bigsmile: Just looking forward to finally lose the excess weight I've been carrying around. Been joging 3 times a week for 45mins a time, but just carried on eating more...yeah! you get it, "I exercise, so eat what I want"...noooo:devil: , does not work like that hahah! so here to get rid once and for all.

Glad to be joining this community and looking at a life change!

Replies

• uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me :)
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good morning, London (alright, afternoon to you!) and welcome to the site! This is a great place to be for your weight loss journey! The support and motivation you will receive on here is unsurpassable. I'd love to help give that support -- add me as a friend if you'd like!

Trisha
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    hiya..welcome to mfp.....not many of us brits on here...lol...where from london are you? im from Essex... :)
    i joined end of sept last year and already lost a stone....good luck with your journey..this is a great site, and many people will encourage you...your not alone....

debbie.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Totally new to myfitnesspal, saw an ad on my andriod phone, downloaded the apps and here I am.:bigsmile:

Lol - I got totally suckered in by Android ad as well and here I am too.

There are a few peoople from the UK & London posting from what I've seen.

Good luck!
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site. I've been on here for a few days and feel like I have so much support! Good luck on your journey!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wondeful welcome guys! :love: I'm live in Newbury Park, so really on the fringe of Essex :bigsmile:

How do I add people?

Speak soon.
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    your not far from me at all.....ill add you....

deb
  • semiquaver
    Options
    Good luck mummum. Keep us posted on your progress.
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    good luck on your journey too... i love this site and its helped me lots..another londoner...woo hoo...lol

feel free to add me as a friend..

deb
  • BlutAura
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Great to see another Londoner on here.