FAVOURITE MOTIVATIONAL SAYING

Options

Replies

• fat2skinny50
    fat2skinny50 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I heard these both on a different post some time ago, and have them on my computer at work:

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"

"You don't knned motivation, you just need to get off your *kitten* and GO!"
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Failure is not falling down; failure is staying down when you have the choice to get back up.

Thank you so much for these - my motivational arsenal will be replenished! :flowerforyou:
  • C5North
    C5North Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Progress not perfection
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
    Norman Vincent Peale

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
    Victor Kiam

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
    Ken Venturi
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    "If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want will be the sacrifice."
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Not a motivational quote, but it works for me.

BmzYMUeIAAIdQ2F.jpg
  • dawnkent0626
    dawnkent0626 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "I thought about giving up...but then I remembered who is watching." My daughter means the world to me and I want her to see me as a champ and a conqueror. If I don't show her that you can do anything when you put your mind to it, who will?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    "Squeeze those buns or noone else will!" Denise Austin used to say that. I love her DVDs. She's so encouraging.

"Sweat is fat crying." I find it amusing and motivating.

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." I didn't really get that one until I'd lost a lot. I was like, "No, ice cream has to taste better." But it's true. :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,961 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyxi4hoRl21qcwph1o1_500.png
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sweat is your fat crying!!!
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    run when you can -- walk when you have to -- crawl if you must -- but finish.

OR

Take care of your body, it's the only place you've got to live
  • mrihel6615
    mrihel6615 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "Do something instead of killing time. Because time is killing you." -Paulo Coelho
    I found it recently and it makes me think of what could be in my future if I don't get ahold of myself.
    My entire family (female's at least) are overweight, my grandmother has diabetes,
    I was always the thin one, I was in gymnastics for 6 years (until I was 13)
    and was rail thin (even though technically still within a reasonable weight) at that point in my life. (4'10 and 92 lbs)
    I got up to 142 pounds and realized how much I had gained over the last 2 years.
    Now I'm down 12 pounds and this quote really helps me keep going!
  • jannthompson
    jannthompson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "Remaining the same is more painful than the pain of changing".
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is nessarily my favorite but one I liked recently.. Especially for those stuck in a plateau like I was..

"People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily." –Zig Ziglar
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass,its about learning to dance in the rain

To achieve great things we must live as though we were never going to die

Walk in peace for you are remembered by the tracks we leave
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    "Anything that I’ve ever attempted I was always willing to fail. You can’t always win, but don’t be afraid of making decisions. You can’t be paralyzed by fear of failure or you will never push yourself. You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and in your vision and you know that it is the right thing to do, success will come so dont be afraid to fail." Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Suck it up Princess

Sore Muscles Happy Pain
  • fallenangel316
    Options
    One more workout to being "sexy as *kitten*"

I have many more on my Pinterest account but this one is my favourite
  • ddoerr57
    ddoerr57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options