A little discouraged :(

Options
2»

Replies

• lish49
    lish49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally understand but yes SLOOOOOW is better I get discouraged at times myself
  • galepa
    galepa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic! Think how much 6 lbs of butter looks. It's a great start so don't feel bad at all. That's quite an accomplishment! Remember later that women especially fluctuate about 3-5 lbs on any given day so don't get weighed everyday. Once a week! Try for the same time each week.
    Don't let the scale rule your life either! You are getting healthy and THAT is a BIG deal!!! Stay away from wheat, even whole grains and all sweeteners and you'll do fine!

Congratulations on a great start!!! Really!!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    6lbs! That I wish I could lose! Struggling so hard. Eat your calories max for the day and not under. You do not have to eat back exercise calories if you don't want to. But don't go below 1200 cals thats what a woman body needs for all organs to function properly.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Just keep going! That's a good loss! I always eat all my calories back, and go over often, and still lose... My workouts are very intense though...
  • Sherrysjourney
    Sherrysjourney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all for the support and encouragement!! Oh and btw, I haven't watched the Biggest Loser in several seasons now. It's just not realistic. :)
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Think day to day and lifestyle change. You want to lose the weight for life and keep it off. Slow and steady will win the race.