Calling all pet owning canadians!!!

Options
Nikoruo
Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
Ottawa pet owners specifically. Ones without cars or people who know people who don't have cars who struggle to get to their beloved pets vet appointments, training or even the emergency animal hospital because they don't have a vehicle.

I recently got a puppy and on top of all the expenses he already is, i found out recently that you cannot allow your dog on the bus! I got to thinking, that's just not right! I pay 100+ dollars a month for the bus with general terrible service and i can't even let my little baby go to the vets without a hassle? if he's in a crate or held close and behaving than it shouldn't be a problem I say! If you are in the same boat or feel sympathy towards this cause than please sign the petition! More details on possible issues are on the page (allergies etc)

Thanks!

http://www.change.org/p/city-of-ottawa-allow-pets-on-oc-transpo-public-transit?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=gAsypfCqaj