Chalene Extreme DVD's

Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
How long are the Chalene Extreme DVD's? I only have 45 minutes in the am to workout.

Replies

• doshie1
    doshie1 Posts: 19
    the burn phase (which is the 1st phase) the most max i believe is 46 min....the push phase (2nd phase) i believe the max is the same...i haven't made it to the burn phase yet.

but you have to have weights or bands (the weights seem easier to work with to me)....
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    the burn phase (which is the 1st phase) the most max i believe is 46 min....the push phase (2nd phase) i believe the max is the same...i haven't made it to the burn phase yet.

but you have to have weights or bands (the weights seem easier to work with to me)....

I have 3, 5 and 10 lbs weights plus bands. Would that do?
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    It's been a while, but I believe they're all like a max of 46 mins. They're not very long which is nice. The weights you have should be fine. I started out with 5lb ones and worked up to 8lbs. Then got a set of adjustable ones (as bday gift last year).
  • doshie1
    sorry for the delay in response....oh yes I think those weights would work just fine...! she teaches you how to use lighter weights and add resistance with the bands...
  • doshie1
    oops and i said i hadn't made it to the burn phase yet, that is the first phase...i haven't made it to the 3rd phase (i can't remember the name right now)....i started the burn phase again this week, i made it thru the 2nd phase but then it was christmas and i didn't do anything for 2 weeks, so i am starting over!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    The longest weight workout is 45 minutes. Most are right around 35. I would highly suggest Chalean, it's awesome!
This discussion has been closed.