Just deleted over twenty friends..

Options
13»

Replies

• DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am active. 60 day streak as of now. I have 52 pounds more to drop and will be here logging during my maintenance as well. Feel free to add me.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in my mid-20's. Anybody feel free to add me.
  • Kori_jay
    Kori_jay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me!
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Are you the one on the right or left?

:laugh:

IN for the answer to this question.
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    im here a lot-but I don't usually log my food (takes too long and I have a notebook for that).
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just dropped a few inactives myself and am eager to have a thriving community of support and encouragement.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request :)

And if anyone else would like an active friend, feel free to add me!
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I log on daily, and always go through and reply to things on my news feed.
    I also frequent and lurk the forums daily,.

I also just started and joined the Walking Dead Group so will be on everyday for sure.
    You can add me if you like!
  • sara243
    sara243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just did the same thing as most of my old "friends" were inactive or not supportive. Maybe because I lost then gained back, but I'm looking for a fresh start. Even when I posted looking for suggestions no one would comment. So to all of you that are in this, I want to start over and need some new friends too so add me. :)
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Back when I was super active I used to delete "less active" friends.

Then *kitten* happened, life happened, laziness happened, and I became that less active friend.

I no longer cut friends for that reason, and I'm glad they stuck with me through my laziness.
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! Cut my friends list in half due to those inactive for more than 6 months. Feel free to add all!
  • djpro1337
    djpro1337 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yep, I had to cut my list down as well. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm always looking to add active friends, too.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Im always around and interested in what my friends are doing feel free to add me :smile: xx
  • naturallyaloe
    Options
    Just joined and determined to lose the wobble!! Need friends for motivation too :D
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am 5 days strong and have every intention of keeping it up! Any and all of you can add me!

I have 70lbs to lose as of right now. I don't know if I will have more in the future as I haven't been that small since I graduated and I don't even know how that will look on me. My "Healthy" weight is much lower, but I am not to trusting of those charts. :)

I am looking to lose weight but it is not my TOP priority. I want to be healthy, and as I lose, I want to be toned. I know that means I have to do it slowly so I am trying to focus more on the health and fitness than the weight.

Please add me!!
  • LessofBrian
    LessofBrian Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I log in every day for my food diary but I don't often post in the Message Boards. I can still offer you support and encouragement, though! Feel free to add me.
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had delete so many members. I whittled my list too to like 10 and now 13. I can't stand adding people whom i support every day all day and i can't get my status liked-At least? c'mon now:wink::wink: -im not a kid-i was on mfp for a year by myself with no support so why it bothers me is because I am busy just as everyone else is and have different time zones yet I always support my peeps. I expect it bacK occasionally and many log everyday and don't seem to care for my support so off you go. I am busy so if I want people to realize I AM there for them not be some kind of wall…its a press of a button-"like" and boom its done-Im off my soap box now sorry i got away off track just a pet pieve….i don't play that game very long :ohwell:

go you!

& I'm here so feel free to hola.

I recently deleted about 3 people - no point just having them there when neither of us is supporting the other..