Men are pigs from the very beginning

Options

Replies

• donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    I think that's awesome! God Bless your little guy!

My son (8) giggles each time we pass the bra and panty section at Department Stores. My wife gives me the evil eye and then blames me?!?! I don't get it? Do I seem like the type of guy who would encourage such behavior?

Cheers!
    Don
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    awww bless that is so cute!

I was visiting a friend a few months back and wore a lovely long maxi dress...all of a sudden I felt a little bit of a draft and looked down to see my friends 2 year old having a good ole nose up my skirt!! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think that's awesome! God Bless your little guy!

My son (8) giggles each time we pass the bra and panty section at Department Stores. My wife gives me the evil eye and then blames me?!?! I don't get it? Do I seem like the type of guy who would encourage such behavior?

Cheers!
    Don

Um, I'm guessing yes. :laugh:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

My 13 month old is a boob man as well!! I do breastfeed, still, though. It just seems like when we are in public, the perfect spot to rest his cold hands is right in between the twins. He wiggles and waggles his fingers in there, normally when I'm trying to hold a conversation with someone....
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

My 13 month old is a boob man as well!! I do breastfeed, still, though. It just seems like when we are in public, the perfect spot to rest his cold hands is right in between the twins. He wiggles and waggles his fingers in there, normally when I'm trying to hold a conversation with someone....

my boys are 6 & 3 and still try to "warm their hands" on my boobs or belly... :laugh:

Nice to see I can look forward to this for years to come. :huh:
  • naidanueva
    naidanueva Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Men. Pigs from the beginning.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

3 girls. Never had that problem.

I do get tired of the "Hot Fireman" Calendar in my kitchen though.

You know, it's funny you say that because I got to hang out at the fire station yesterday to see what firemen/ems do all day (I'm in medical school). My bf was jealous that I was hanging out with hot firemen all day, and all I could think about was if they had a calendar!

PRICELESS. I would've probably thought the same thing too! ;)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

my boys are 6 & 3 and still try to "warm their hands" on my boobs or belly... :laugh:
    Boys are smert. If we try that...that's what pepper spray was invented for.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

At some age that stops being cute... glad I have not reached that age yet!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

I look at it as revenge for their ice cold feet.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I agree that they're pigs! lol. Man up. I'm being serious, but your story about the Price Is Right is funny! :laugh:
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

I look at it as revenge for their ice cold feet.

Hey, I can't help it that my feet are cold!! Good thing you boys are still cute enough to warm your hands up there!! :wink:
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!

I don't mind... just have to know your real name first and need a bit of small talk directed towards the eyes not the ( * )( * )

LMAO!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I don't mind... just have to know your real name first and need a bit of small talk directed towards the eyes not the ( * )( * )
    I'm occasionally mesmerized by my own bewbies, so I don't really blame them. But you're right, they need to at least make an effort at eye contact once in a while... :tongue:
  • larousse_37
    Options

Men. Pigs from the beginning.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

3 girls. Never had that problem.

I do get tired of the "Hot Fireman" Calendar in my kitchen though.

A firefighting team in New South Wales raised money this year by making a calendar of their female firefighters!! I got it for my partner as a gag gift haha. Google 'girls on fire' I'm sure they'd be happy to send it out to you ;-)
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    Haha that is sooooo cute. But then again its only cute when they're young :P
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    oink oink. lol that is funny
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    oink oink. lol that is funny

And the Winner of the Pig Of The Week is....MONT! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Aww that is adorable. As long as it doesn't carry over into puberty. I can't wait to have a little boy...I have a little princess at the moment who is all girl. I need a boy who is willing to play sports and be rough and gross.