any one experience foot drop/drop foot?

Options
In late June I overhauled my diet, starting working out, and began a new med regimen (was put on pristiq and Ritalin). Fast forward to early August...my right ankle and foot went numb and to date have not awoke. This is causing me to walk funny and have zero muscle control in the foot. I've read up on it and this is called foot drop or drop foot and can be caused by anything from a pinched nerve in the lower back to MS. I feel fine and this is the only symptom I have of anything. My diet and meds can be ruled out as a cause with almost 99% certainty, so I'm wondering if somehow I compressed a nerve while doing crunches or on the stationary bike. I have an appointment at a local discount medical clinic on Tuesday that probably wont do anything but refer me to a neurologist that will then order thousands of dollars in scans to try to locate the problem.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has experienced this malady, and if so what was the cause and what did you do to treat it? Could my exercise be the root cause?