When was the last time you....

Options
2»

Replies

• porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Now my memory is working a little better. About six months ago, my ex-boyfriend from 1996 and I got in touch on Facebook. He told me that he had thought about me every day for the last 14 years and was still in love with me. (He is also on his 2nd marriage.) Long story short, I ended up having to cut him off on FB. So glad I blocked that out of my memory so well that it took me this long to remember it.
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    My husband loves chunky girls, so I have to beat him off with a stick ... but being hit on by a stranger? Oddly enough, I think it was when I was pregnant with my second child. My fingers were too swollen to wear my wedding rings, so maybe the guy figured I was fair game? Or a sure thing? LMAO!!
  • abiglosertoo
    Options
    Not usually verbally but I get the wandering eyes sometimes. I have natural curves [T&A]. Men who like the J-Lo booty, tend to stare.

Whenever it happens a song pops into my head [not sure who sings it or the name of it]. The line is "i shake my jello make the boys say hello..." Missy Elliot maybe?