Biggest Loser Season 11

Options
Hello all-I wanted to remind everyone to watch the Biggest Loser season 11 premiere tonight at 8 on NBC. My sister and brother-in-law (Larialmy and JaQuin Allen) are the Red Team.

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome! Hopefully they can give you some great inside tips from the ranch!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! I hope they do well! =) I am already planning to watch - but only after I get home from the gym, hahaha.
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    Thank you for the reminder! Good luck to your family!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT for this show!!! I'm so excited. My spirits are lifted everytime I remember that it's on tonight :)) yayyyyy!! GO RED TEAM! :)
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have an index card taped to my TV to remind me to watch it tonight! lol :bigsmile:
  • Kim_al72
    Kim_al72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Biggest Loser and will absolutely be watching. Go Team Red!
  • skinnypeach
    Options
    I'm SO looking forward to this season. New trainers! Should be an interesting twist. It's pretty neat to have family members on the show - I wish them much success :)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thats so great!! WIll do....Go Team Red!!:)
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    that's really cool. good luck to them
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    That's awesome! It must be really cool to know someone you can root for. I love that show and I wouldn't miss it for anything! Those people are such inspirations. I'll be rooting for them! Keep us updated. :)
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love the Biggest Loser, always inspires me!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    That's too cool!! Best of luck to them!!
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Very Cool and Good luck to yr family on the show!!! I will be watching as always..It has inspired me so much..Love Bob's training and he seems to be so caring yet tough, but a totally differant than Jillians style...This is her last season..read somewhere she wanted to start a family but now saw interview and didnt mention any of that..so Dont know how its gonna work with the new trainers..might be a bust like the season that they bought in Kim and it just wasnt a 'click'..

I will be glued to TV tonight :) Keep us posted on how yr family does and any tips they bring home from Ranch
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey that's super cool! I'm definitely watching! I'll cheer red!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome! I LOVE the biggest loser; it's such an inspiration.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I already have my DVR set up so I don't miss a show. Good luck to your family and feel free to forward any inside info from the show.
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I watched this last night. I have never really watched a whole season, but I plan to this time.

One man lost a hugely unhealthy amount and beat The Biggest Loser record for most weight loss in a week.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Quality treadmill watchin! I'm gonna watch this in a bit while i do my treadmil time!!!
  • deedeemauldin
    Options
    wow that is awesome and a great blessing, i think this season is def. going to be better than last season, last season there really wasnt anyone on the show that gave inspiration, sunshine and Oneil kept me going the season b4.
  • deedeemauldin
    Options
    amen on the word of God you have posted, i know this verse but just seeing it this afternoon brought tears to my eyes, i really needed it. Have a blessed day