anything > treadmill

2»

Replies

• vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    I rented the entire season of Dexter and stayed on for the episodes. I made it through season 1 - 4. I got bored with it too. counting down helps if you plan how long you will be on. The other options is too do some sprints. I also have done i will run till my washer quits - go throw them in dryer and then run some more. anything to break it up. I have done run 2 miles and go clean the toilets inthe house come back and run some more....
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    When my only option are to either run on a tread or not run at all (and I get way better results from running than I do from anything - other than spinning), I take the tread.

To make it through, I usually set my self up with everything I might need to make it through a run. Water, iPod, tv/movie on closed caption, chapstick, etc. Then I set up "rewards" for every mile. It might be, I can get a drink at each mile. Then at certain miles I can turn the fan up (I hate being hot while I run!). I hope that helps. Just think - spring and longer days are getting closer everyday!
This discussion has been closed.