Shrinking Me with Pictures! :o)

Options

Replies

• gennybunny
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing journey with us. Once I started reading, I burst in to tears. That's so amazing. Congratulations!!
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You have absolutely no idea how inspiring you are!

I second this! Thank you for sharing.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing!

L.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Amazing transformation, but a story that was truly touching. I love your spirit and how you're shining and just enjoying being alive and living your BEST life you can live...even when life has thrown a lot at you! Truly an inspiration and definitely one for the books. You had a number of excuses to not try and make your health right, but you did it! I'll remember this when I want to complain on those tough days! Thanks for sharing, hun!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You overcome some major odds to get where you are today! And you look FABULOUS! Congrats!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You have officially inspired me today..you look amazing. by the way your son looks exactly like you.. You seem happier & look younger too. Congrats on your weightloss, pray for me on my journey to a new me...Nicely done..:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    WOW!! incredible you deserve a double wow!!

smiley-music001.gif ENCORE, ENCORE!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You have taken my breath away. You are so courageous. Thank you for sharing!
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    What a truly inspiring story on so many levels. Congratulations on how far you have come! You look so happy and beautiful. Great job!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Wow! & I must say that you have had a lot of hairstyles over the years. You're looking good! Keep it up!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    that's so inspiring, you look great
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    girl u came a long way good great u look great..
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Absolutely WONDERFUL!!! You look very good! What an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • heartfails
    heartfails Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos. You're an inspiration.
    Congratulations on your success and thank you again for sharing.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Wow! & I must say that you have had a lot of hairstyles over the years. You're looking good! Keep it up!

LOL! I did! And actually...those pictures were only from about 1.5 years... :blushing: I'm a cosmetologist so my excuse is I get bored easily with my hair!

Thank you so much everyone. :o) You are all very kind! :o)
  • Choosing2Lose
    Options
    F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S:smile:
  • RhondaWells
    Options
    Tara.....I have been on this site for a while now & this is the first time I have posted anything...you are such a total inspiration!! You have been through so much, yet you still held strong and had the will power it took to reach your goal!! I know I don't know you personally, but my heart smiled when I read your blog...I am in awe of what you have accomplished!! Way to go...you are amazing!! Not only for overcoming weight issues, but doing it while dealing with health issues!! May you have a blessed life and overcome all of your health issues!!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you and congratulations!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing those pictures it is an inspiration to see your before and after pictures. Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!