Polar FS3 help

Options
Hello all! My client just bought a polar fs3 heart rate monitor and gave it to me to program for her. I put all her stats in and tested the resting heart rate and just wanted to make sure I did it right. Do you have to stay in exercise mode to be able to get a touch sense reading...I had it on and just just pressed it to the strap and it worked I just wanted to see if that was correct?

Replies

• greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hello all! My client just bought a polar fs3 heart rate monitor and gave it to me to program for her. I put all her stats in and tested the resting heart rate and just wanted to make sure I did it right. Do you have to stay in exercise mode to be able to get a touch sense reading...I had it on and just just pressed it to the strap and it worked I just wanted to see if that was correct?
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Sounds about right!

How do you like it? Kind of the same topic I am interested in today.

Having the battle between Polar, Suunto and MIO.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the other brands so thanks timisw, now I can check them out too. I need something to boost my motivation and thought that might do it. I was looking at the Polar 115F. Maybe I don't need all the gadgets it comes with though. Can't wait to look at the others and compare.
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I ended up giving the Mio Ulitmate a try! It is normally $140ish, but found it on Amazon as $89.

It works with and without a chest strap, so I am excited to see the accuracy of both!