Ab Circle Pro~Help

BriannaSkye
BriannaSkye Posts: 135
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey, Trying to get some other feedback on the Ab Circle Pro, anyone used it and what did you think? I cant decide weather to buy it or not!

Replies

• CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    I am interested too....I bet it does work....It is basically doing crazy push-ups.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    I bought this a year ago! It was my piece of equipment to get me started on this journey. While I liked it, when it worked right, I had to have mine replaced twice because it kept falling apart. Each time I had to have it replaced I was without the equipment, meant to get me going, for a10-14 days. Thank goodness I continued on my journey and didn't use it as a excuse to stop!!! By the time the third one came I was off doing other forms of exercise, it got put away in a closet, and has never been out since. By the way, I got mine through HSN.com and that is why I was able to keep getting it replaced.
  • Thanks, I think I will check out ebay and see if I can get one...I want something small to do on my days I dont go to the gym and while my little one is asleep, thanks again
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Ab Circle Pro

What's the science say?

The extreme rotation from the Ab Circle Pro may put dangerous torque on your spine, and its effectiveness as a cardio workout is questionable, Peterson says.

Gym Alternative

Kettlebell swings combine cardio and resistance training, which allows you to safely lose weight and build core muscles, says Mike Robertson, C.S.C.S.
This discussion has been closed.