20 Day Challenge - Can YOU do it?

Options

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    There's not much activity on this board....................where's everyone?
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon all and TGIF! I'm posting a bit late because I've been really busy with work and I'm suffering from a bad headache too. Quick post. Today I completed the Core 20 and the Stretch 40 dvds from the Chalean Extreme program. While the pace takes a lot to get use to since it's sooooo much slower than our normal workouts my body appreciated the "rest". Can not wait to climb in my bed and relax. It will definitely be a low-key weekend.

Total minutes completed: 162
    Minutes remaining: 338
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Choco for some reason, I keep following your threads. I'm gonna join this challenge too.

Starting from the 5th:
    Jan 5 - 45 mins turbo jam, 45 at the gym
    Jan 6 - 20 Min turbo jam, 20 min Gold's gym, 45 PT at gym
    Jan 7 - 45 min turbo Jam this morning, this evening after work I plan more.

So far:
    220 Mins / 280 remaining
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Teetee: There hasn't been a lot of activity, hopefully this will change soon. The challenges keep me focused and motivated plus you rock out your workouts so we need to participate in as many threads together as possible. You keep me motivated and inspired to keep pushing.

Congrats on the weight loss and the size 7 jeans.
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Teetee: There hasn't been a lot of activity, hopefully this will change soon. The challenges keep me focused and motivated plus you rock out your workouts so we need to participate in as many threads together as possible. You keep me motivated and inspired to keep pushing.

Congrats on the weight loss and the size 7 jeans.

Thanks Choco. Your right, I do find the challenges as a extra step to keep me motivated. I checked, she uses her blog to record the challenge and request that we add the mins to it.

Here's the link to the blog:

http://bit.ly/gr6ugj

I just don't know how to continue to follow a blog without having to search for it each time. That sucks.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy Saturday to all! I got my day started off in the right direction by getting up early and completing Fire 45, then jumping rope for 15 minutes and then stretching it out for another 15 minutes. I completed a total of 75 minutes and burned over 700 calories in the process.....WooHoo.....WooHoo...

Once the workout was complete, I hopped in the shower, got dressed and headed out the door to complete the errands. There's suppose to be a winter storm heading out way (GA) tomorrow evening and lasting until Monday evening so I wanted to ensure I had all the basics plus some rock salt just in case. Now that the workout is done, errands complete, bills paid, refrigerator stocked I can spend the rest of the day relaxin.............LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Total minutes completed: 237
    Minutes remaining: 263

Thank you Teetee. I'll check out the blog but if I have to search for it in order to post I'll probably not do it. I'll post my information here and hopefully the starter of the thread will check back and get my information.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Did 60 minutes today, 440 minutes to go!

Did 65 minutes today! 375 minutes left.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Did 30 minutes today! 345 minutes left!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed the commercial challenge from the "Vixens and Foxes" thread. The goal was to complete some form of exercise during an hour long program. I decided to use the Kansas Chiefs vs Baltimore Raves football game. I started at 1:09 and finished at 2:09. I decided to jump rope during the commercial breaks. I used a stop watch to track my time and when it was all said and done I had jumped rope for a total of 25 minutes and 15 seconds.

Total minutes completed: 262
    Total minutes remaining: 238
  • teetee1281
    Options
    I haven't posted for a few days, but I have worked out each day. Thursday, I ran on the treadmill for 50 mins then did 30 mins working out, Sat was spent shoveling snow (what fun). Today I shoveled more snow (but not going to count those minutes) and completed 26 mins on my Wii.

375 completed / 125 remaining
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday! Well Georgia is in a State of Emergency due to the winter weather storm of 2011 that dropped between 3-6 inches in parts of Atlanta. After the snow came the freezing rain and the temperature is not expected to go above freezing for the next couple of days. I live right on the outskirts of Atlanta but since I'm not on a major street plow trucks have yet to dump any ice melt and my subdivision looks like a sheet of ice. I know 3-6 inches isn't a lot of snow but b/c the Southerners are not use to it it was dang near a frenzy at the grocery and hardware store on Saturday afternoon and evening. I'm so glad I handled my errands as I always do, first thing in the morning because by 3 pm the lines they showed on the news were ridiculous. Most of the Metro Atlanta county schools, businesses and government offices are closed but since I've been working from home the last few months it's business as usual for me and my team.

My arthritis in my lower back and knee bothered me something awful last night and I got absolutely no relief until about 6 am this morning. I was able to get up and get at em about an hour ago in order to complete today's workout. Today begins my first week of the TF/CLX hybrid so I completed Push Circuit 1 and because I was aiming for at least a 60 minute workout, I also jumped rope for 10 minutes and concluded with a 15 minute stretch.

Total minutes completed: 322
    Minutes remaining: 178

I'm looking good w/this challenge since there are 10 days left and I'm over half way done.......Hope everyone is doing well. Teetee I knew you would kill this challenge, glad to have you here to keep pushing me.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Did 56 minutes today! 289 minutes left!
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Did 56 minutes today! 289 minutes left!

Did 50 minutes today! 239 minutes left!

Might do a 16 minute BL Power Walk mile tonight though. :smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed Fire 45 EZ from the Turbo Fire program, shovelled for 45 minutes and completed Ab Ripper X from the P90X program.

Total minutes completed: 428
    Minutes remaining: 72

I have this challenge almost in the bag. Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed Push Circuit 2 & Recharge from the Chalean Extreme program and then jumped rope.

Total minutes completed: 488
    Minutes remaining: 12
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Today I completed the Burn Intervals and Ab Burner dvds from the Chalean Extreme program.

Total minutes completed: 548
    Minutes remaining: 0......over by 48 minutes.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Okay so I have 239 minutes left as of 1/11.
    On 1/13 I did 59 minutes and on 1/15 I did 50 minutes.

So 130 minutes left!
  • AmandaR910
    Options

So 130 minutes left!

Did 60 minute today! So I have 70 minutes left!
  • AmandaR910
    Options

So 130 minutes left!

Where did everyone gone?

20 minutes today, so 50 minutes left.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

So 130 minutes left!

Where did everyone go?

20 minutes today, so 50 minutes left.

Added another 32 minutes during naptime!

So 18 minutes left!!