Staying Postive

o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
What is one positive thing you can think about or feel today?

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    I have several. I am alive. I am in a great relationship with a wonderful man. He has two gorgeous children who I adore. I have a job, one that I rock at. I have an education. I have a great support system consisting of family and friends. I am happy. :)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    I'm positive that I'm feeling 100x better today than I did last year at this time.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    I'm positive that I'm feeling 100x better today than I did last year at this time.

Just wanted to give you props man - you rock. I hope my parents (and myself) can show the same determination as you have!!! You are an inspiration!
  • o2blori

That is so awesome. I'm so proud of you, and I agree, you are a great motivation to us all
  • o2blori
    I have several. I am alive. I am in a great relationship with a wonderful man. He has two gorgeous children who I adore. I have a job, one that I rock at. I have an education. I have a great support system consisting of family and friends. I am happy. :)

Being happy is great! As sad as it is, a lot of people don't know that true happiness. Good for you!
  • o2blori

Just wanted to give you props man - you rock. I hope my parents (and myself) can show the same determination as you have!!! You are an inspiration!

You'll do this also! Have faith in yourself
This discussion has been closed.