Options
Just starting my 2011 weight loss goals! Found this website and Im hooked ! Im very excited to hopefully lose this baby weight!

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been the very best!! I could never have seen the success I have without my friends here!

Best of luck!

D
  • Sunnygirl0619
    Options
    Hello there, I love this website and I use the app on my phone as well. It is so easy & it helps me keep track of what I eat & also make me realize what I am actually putting into my body! Good luck & keep it fun!!! If you eats more veggies & fruits you can actually eat a lot. I just jumped back on the weightloss wagon and working out again from taking a break since Thanksgiving. I ran a half marathon on November 21st and that was the last time I ran till yesterday. The move we move the better we feel. Have A Great Day!:happy:

Amanda
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    Thank you both for the warm welcome!!! im so excited to have made this change in my life! I hope the lbs just melt off!! Fingers crossed!!!!! I cant wait until I have some resaults to post!!! im so excited!!!!!! This is a great site!!