I'm new here...Hello All!!

Options
Would love to give and receive some support on this weight loss journey! I love to exchange tips, tricks and recipes. Add me!

Replies

• jswoods
    jswoods Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You are in the right place!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for tracking your food and support! Good Luck.
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been using the site since October, but have found it to be very helpful and everyone is very supportive and really help to keep you motivated. Hope this site will help you meet your weight loss goals and your goals in become a healthier you. Add me as a friend for support if you like.
  • ursula77
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Im new here too, and Im excited to use this site to support my weight loss goals
  • chriz
    chriz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, it is as good as weight watchers. Stick to it and the lbs will melt offf. You get a great feeling also.
  • Msmeme82
    Options
    So excited about this site and the journey towards losing the weight... So if anyone is out there that is willing to give encouragement, ideas anything lol please add me... I need all the HELP I can get. Good luck everyone
  • MelodiV2010
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find this site and the people on it very, very supportive. I have learned so much by taking the time to track my food. I have managed to do what I set out to do. Take it slow but keep moving forward!! I wish you success!!