Any other nerds around?

Options

Replies

• inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I played FFXI on the Titan server for almost 6 years, then WoW on Feathermoon (Horde) for 3 years. Now inexplicably I'm getting sucked into TF2. I guess I don't know how to live without an MMO anymore.

That is because MMO is love, MMO is life lol
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    Oh so many loves... Doctor Who, Star Trek (all of them), Star Wars, World of Warcraft, D&D, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games... etc etc etc

Oh god, I have a Doctor Who section in my dining room. I love me some Benedict also. Fandoms unite!
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    So many nerds <3 I'm overwhelmed with love :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • CanaryNoire
    CanaryNoire Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This girl!

Gaming, Sci-Fi, Comics and lots of SuperHero nerdery
  • JZ_Evolution_Mark2
    JZ_Evolution_Mark2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nerd checking in!
    Love Star Trek, Star Wars, DBZ, Ninjas and Batman!
    Not to mention I never take myself too seriously and dont trust anyone that does..
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I love most of the things the OP posted. I'm a super nerd. Love D&D, MTG, gaming in general, comic books, sci-fi, fantasy, I've even watch a little anime from time to time, love some Full Metal Alchemist and Black Butler.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    anime, science fiction, astrophysics, quantum mechanics and other related topics interest me.I like star wars, dr,who, comics and some board games and no not monopoly lmao. feel free to add me anyone.
  • Dian1701
    Options
    Mostly MMOs. Fav and first love LOTRO followed by DDO, Neverwinter, SWTOR. Played WOW, Guildwars, Aion and not impressed. Want to try Archage. Can't WAIT until No Man's Sky comes out but now I'll have to buy the new Playstation 4 since I won't be able to wait until it comes out on PC, if it ever does. Love Minecraft too.

OMG I loveeeeeeeed LOTRO. I was a tank, what were you?

Minstrel all the way! What server?
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I played FFXI on the Titan server for almost 6 years, then WoW on Feathermoon (Horde) for 3 years. Now inexplicably I'm getting sucked into TF2. I guess I don't know how to live without an MMO anymore.
    I had a friend that used to play on Feathermoon. My Horde characters are on Mal'Ganis and my Alliance characters are on Kel'Thuzad. Been playing a Paladin as my main since 04.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    SOOO nerdy!
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    Mostly MMOs. Fav and first love LOTRO followed by DDO, Neverwinter, SWTOR. Played WOW, Guildwars, Aion and not impressed. Want to try Archage. Can't WAIT until No Man's Sky comes out but now I'll have to buy the new Playstation 4 since I won't be able to wait until it comes out on PC, if it ever does. Love Minecraft too.

OMG I loveeeeeeeed LOTRO. I was a tank, what were you?

Minstrel all the way! What server?

Arkenstone I think? Lol
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    I had a friend that used to play on Feathermoon. My Horde characters are on Mal'Ganis and my Alliance characters are on Kel'Thuzad. Been playing a Paladin as my main since 04.

Ah nice, I play holy priest, alliance. Dragonblight and boulderfist are the two I hop between.
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    *waves* Here!

Board Games
    Tabletop/LARP
    Firefly
    Cosplay
    Sci-Fi/Fantasy books/movies
    Minecraft :3
    Knitting/crochet
    ...etc.

I can't crochet to save my damn life haha
  • teddyweiche
    teddyweiche Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm digging the nerd-love here. :)
    Friend me if you'd like. :) I Love tabletop games, RPGs and xbox games. :) Anything that has anything to do with dice (*drools @ dice*) Cards, board games, Big Bang Theory, Psychology nerdiness. There's a lot around to be interested in! Oh - Whedon and Wheaton both Rock!!! :)
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Ah nice, I play holy priest, alliance. Dragonblight and boulderfist are the two I hop between.

Oooo a Holy Priest! I played a Holy Paladin! Healers unite!
  • inkedmommy67
    Options

Oooo a Holy Priest! I played a Holy Paladin! Healers unite!

Woot!!
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    More geek than nerd... love LOTR (and have read the books multiple times) and computer gaming.
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    More geek than nerd... love LOTR (and have read the books multiple times) and computer gaming.

I love LOTR the franchise and the story but I couldn't really get through the books -.-; I love LOTR risk though
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options

I love LOTR the franchise and the story but I couldn't really get through the books -.-; I love LOTR risk though

I had never heard of LOTR Risk before... now I'll have to find it!
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I used to play WoW but haven't played in a few months. I'm waiting on the expansion lol . My server is Elune. My main is a Mage