oooohhhh nooooo!!!!!

xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
its that time of year again for me!!! *gulp* .........accident time!!!!

3yrs ago i set fire to my kitchen 1 week before having my 3rd son by emergency cs.

2yrs ago my hubby fell down the stairs while carrying the same child and had a massive heamatoma on his thigh = 1 month off work.

Last year i stumbled over a small toy in my sitting room and landed awkward, breaking 4 bones and ending up in hospital for 2wks, then in plaster for 2 months, and its still not completely right!!

all of these happened at the end of Jan beginning of Feb!!!

Wish me luck for the next 6wks, i think i might need it!! lol x

Replies

• lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Crossing fingers that after 3 bad things happening all will be well. I was always told bad things come in 3's. Here is to being the end to a cycle!!!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Lots of good luck!! I have heard bad things come in 3s too so maybe its over like lfondots said. :)
  • Third time charm or end of bad luck. Now Positive thought:Think what three wonderful, fantastic things are coming your way. :D Good luck!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Oh my gosh! Hopefully that was it....no more accidents for you and your family, only good things. Good luck!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I've also heard bad things come in threes. Hope your bad luck has run it's course. Nothing but good luck thoughts going your way. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    You can break the cycle! I used to end up in the emergency room every year as a kid - jammed neck, broken arm, knife through hand... just a few examples but that stopped. Just be very careful :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    You can break the cycle! I used to end up in the emergency room every year as a kid - jammed neck, broken arm, knife through hand... just a few examples but that stopped. Just be very careful :)

Yeah, come to think of it, my son was accident prone when he was real little. I didn't think he'd make it to his 2nd birthday. He fell down the stairs once and I seriously thought he had broken his neck because he couldn't hold it up on the way to the emergency room. Swallowed a nickel once and almost choked to death. Got his finger caught the the back of the bedroom door as I shut the door and his finger was cut half off. Off to the emergency room again. Somehow he made it to the ripe old age of 24 so far. :happy: No wonder I have gray hair. .
  • ictherose
    ictherose Posts: 5 Member
    gasp!!!! bad year that one for sure....couldn't possibly happen again :))
This discussion has been closed.