My Meal Replacement Shake For Weight Loss 2011

Options
This helped me lose the 44 pounds!!! I use it sometimes 2 times a day. Is best after your evening workout. Fills me up everytime. This whole shake has about 500 calories in it so drink it once a day only after a hardcore workout.

P.S. Some of you may have seen this post already but I just wanted to help out the newbies.... Thanks!

Goto Trader Joe's and get the following

1 banana (small to medium size)

1 cup of organic frozen fruit (ie: mango chunks,blueberries,rasberries) stick to organic no sugar added!!!

4 tablespoons of Trader Joe's Organic Hemp Protein Powder (Or look for one with less carbs at any health food store)

1 cup of raw baby spinach leaves or more (99 cent store now sells plastic containers of organic baby spinash)

2 tablespoons of Bob's Flaxseed Meal

1 tablespoon of almond butter/ or (1 tablespoon of organic extra virgin coconut oil ) <---Fat Burner

water to your liking

Blend

this will fill you up and good for you, tasty as well!

Good Luck & Much Success To Your Health In 2011!!!

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm so desperate to go to America, just so I can go shopping! You guys have so much selection.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    so, where do you find Bob's Flaxseed meal - is that from Trader Joe's. Are you using this as a full meal replacement, I'm guessing so based on the calorie count.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    No protein powder? Looks like it’s just the pb as protein. Personally this is too sugar filled (albiet most of it natural from the fruit) and lacking in protein to keep me full.

I like to mix ½ frozen banana (peeled and chopped then frozen), 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, ½ cup skim milk, ½ cup cold water, ¾ cup ice cubes and sometimes 1 tbsp PB2 and that’s <250 calories and HUGE!! I have to put it in a round Tupperware glass that about the size of 1 and ½ venti Starbucks drinks

But.... thanks for sharing!

EDIT: IGNORE MY POST - I JUST READ MORE CAREFULLY, YOU SAID 4 TBSP PROTEIN POWDER. GOOD THEN!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    so, where do you find Bob's Flaxseed meal - is that from Trader Joe's. Are you using this as a full meal replacement, I'm guessing so based on the calorie count.

In Canada (no Trader Joe's here) it's in the health section at Loblaws, dry-goods.