People who need to loose 120lb plus

Options
Hi i'm looking for people who need to loose 120 plus to give each other the encouragement thats needed, I'm just thinking we will more than likely be here a lot longer than those of you that only need to loose 20lb ( hopefully that will be me one day ) lol
I'm not saying that i only want friends that need to loose that amount of weight so if any of you think you can be of some help to me please add away x x

Replies

• QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have that much to lose, feel free to add me. My profile is open.

I see your ticker is set at 61, is that your halfway point to your goal?
  • DenaC3
    DenaC3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :) It's a long road but we got this!
  • jeffd1967
    Options
    I am aiming for 100 but in a perfect world I want 125 - add me if you like - I'm here for the long haul hopefully
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I started with 160 to lose, around 90 left now.

Anyone else can add me, as well. I like the company on my news feed.
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100lbs, 110 if I go for the bonus round.
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    As someone who has already come half way I just wanted to say good luck everyone!

Having a lot to lose is daunting but just keep chipping away and it and before you know it you're there.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose about 120 so feel free to add me :-) We can do this together :-) xx
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I've still got 111# to go until my first goal of 160. Then if I feel like I still need improvement @160, I will shoot for my ultimate goal of 130.

5'6"
    SW:360.2
    CW:270.6
    Days logged:295
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I started with ~190 lbs to lose. I've lost 91 so far! I can always use motivated people and I like to motivate in return because I know how hard the first few weeks/months are especially. Please feel free to add me any/everyone. I log daily, diary is open, and I try to post things daily that will motivate you, make ya laugh, or at least brighten your day a little! :flowerforyou:
  • Rachelwin65
    Rachelwin65 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am not sure of my final goal, but I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 135 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me... but please include a little note with your friend request.

We can do this!!!!
  • slashypotterness
    Options
    Well, I'm on my last fifteen but I'm coming from having lost 150 pounds...I started my journey in September of last year, as evident by this pic: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1602157_503482563106660_473585129_o.jpg so if I can be of any help, I'd be happy to chit chat at any time ^_^
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started with 160 to lose, and now am at 105 to go to my goal, but when I get there I may decide to lose some more. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My 1st goal, per the doctor, is 170 so I have a total of 150 to lose total to get my main goal.

Once I reach that goal I'll see where I want to end at.

Height - 5'-4"
    SW - 320
    CW - 239
    GW - 170 (1st goal)
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm on my last fifteen but I'm coming from having lost 150 pounds...I started my journey in September of last year, as evident by this pic: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1602157_503482563106660_473585129_o.jpg so if I can be of any help, I'd be happy to chit chat at any time ^_^

Great job!
  • Ceria
    Ceria Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I have gotten a decent start but still have a long way to go. Would love to have the support and accountability to and from others. Its much better with a group than going it alone. My profile is open (I think) and so it my food diary. I know I like to get ideas of what other people are eating as my diet is pretty bland sometimes. I would love to connect and maybe make some friends that have something in common with me as all of my real life friends are much smaller than I am and do not know my struggle.
  • the0th3rjen
    the0th3rjen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am almost halfway to my goal weight as I would like to lose 200lbs.
  • the0th3rjen
    the0th3rjen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am almost halfway to my goal weight as I would like to lose 200lbs.
  • CoolestNecessity
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've got 160 pounds to lose... I'm happy to be working on it again! Please add me :)
  • FemWeight
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me! I"ve got a 100+ lbs to lose slowly getting there but didn't' the tortoise win the race? :drinker:
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 130-140ish to lose. The key is not to focus on the big number though. Make sure you take it in increments......Mini goals FTW!!! :flowerforyou: