True Life: My boyfriend's fed up with my weight.

Options
PowerfulHunt
PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
I think it originally aired back in June on MTV. Has anyone seen it?

Seemed crazy [scripted?] when the blonde girl meets her boyfriend's mom [for the first time!] and she calls her fat. Thoughts?

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Seemed crazy [scripted?] when the blonde girl meets her boyfriend's mom [for the first time!] and she calls her fat. Thoughts?

I think I watched some of this the other night. The blonde's boyfriend is crazy and has no clue about weight gain/loss.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I did not watch that episode. Some mothers can be ridiculous sometimes.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options

You are asking for opinions on the entertainment/educational value of a scripted reality show on a channel that calls itself "Music Television", but no longer shows music videos?

My thoughts? You would have wasted less time watching paint dry.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I saw it months ago, and my only thought is that the girlfriend is CRAZY for staying with the guy and even crazier for moving in with his @ss.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I saw it months ago, and my only thought is that the girlfriend is CRAZY for staying with the guy and even crazier for moving in with his @ss.

Right. Even worse, he moved in with HER (her apt).. and then started going through her cupboards and throwing out all her food LOL
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Right. Even worse, he moved in with HER (her apt).. and then started going through her cupboards and throwing out all her food LOL

I'd be curious to see an update. I mean, why be in a relationship with someone that is only there because they intend to MAKE you lose weight? Really? And you expect that to work out?? AND he didn't have a problem with his mother telling her that she was surprised he was with her, because she didn't expect her to be so fat. Ugh!
  • Whagwan83
    Whagwan83 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's not real.