Looking for RNY Friends - 4 months in

Options
Good morning Friends,

I had my RNY surgery on May 28th. I am still losing weight crazy fast but I am dreading that plateu I know will be coming eventually. I am looking for more friends who have been through the surgery and would love to be a resource for others who are in the first stages.

A little about me and my journey:
My high weight was 557 pounds, I had to get below 500 pounds before I could have the surgery. I put myself on a smoothie diet and 67 pounds in 3 months, and had my surgery. I have had no complications since my surgery. I have lost 110.4 pounds since my surgery, 4 months ago.
I started walking immediately after surgery and now can walk 5 miles and have started going to the gym at least 3 days a week.

My weight loss has shown no signs of slowing down but I know it will eventually and I am trying to prepare myself for that and am looking for friends now that might be able to give me some tips to keep going. Also, I am still only eating 650-850 calories a day and know I should start to boost that but I am stuggling with that. I feel great, never feel hungry and don't want to force it if I am okay at that level. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.