Advice needed please...

Options
2»

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Okaaaaaay Maidentl, wasn't accusing anyone. ISomeone said 'that's if you're telling the truth about what you eat....' hence my reply. Course I wouldn't lie. And yeah, I'm familiar with UK and US sized but someone asked if I was referring to UK or US.

Touchy.

Thanks so much for the advice. Maybe I should simply pull myself up by the socks and tell myself off for being a muppet! It's hard when you're surrounded by skinny girls all day, you sort of get sucked in.

I'm shocked you think I look smaller than a 6 though....I'd never have thought that.

:)

Haha, YOU said:
    If you guys are a zero and bigger than me then you're not a zero.
    But I'm the touchy one. :huh:
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    My muscles become very pronounced and my veins show. I promise I'm not lying.....

That's not even remotely the same thing as packing on muscle.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Honest advice? You're eating too little. Regardless of what you want to weigh, you really should start eating more. At this point, if you're a size 6-8 UK, you're very close to being as low as you can go without doing something even more unhealthy. I think the only advice we can give is that 1) you should eat more and 2) incorporate weight training. I know you said it doesn't work for what you want but you're small to a point where running isn't going to decrease your size anymore. Building up your muscle can lean you out. But you'll need to eat much more if you're going to do that. You won't get big from it. You'll lean out.

Please eat more :)
  • SLHysell
    SLHysell Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Perhaps another picture...standing would help people out. The one you posted could be creating some kind of illusion that people are reacting to.
  • samanthafitzy
    Options
    Thanks so much moSt of you for your helpful advice.

Everyone has a different journey and it's interesting to hear different viewpoints. Some are overweight, some are under but we all have a story...

Brilliant :)
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    ----