Replies

• squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    an angel :~) gonna make or get some pretty feathery wings
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My daughter has decided that she's going to be a witch and I'm going to be her "mean old black cat" (in her words).

But we can't decide what my husband should be to go along with the theme. Any ideas?? :)
    A broom stick, that way he can hold her if she gets tired and she's still in costume;)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the neighbor that hands out rocks wrapped in candy wrappers to the kids who show up in street clothes saying they are "gangsters" or some other lame excuse.

I gave out tins of Coke last year and one lady who was taking her four kids around tried to send them back three times. None of the kids were in costume and she was pushing a shopping cart to carry their stuff.

I walked over to her and told her I only had enough for 1 per kid and that she could have least put some effort into a costume. She walked away in quite the huff...I wish I had some wrapped rocks to give her when they came back for the third time.
    Sheesh!!
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Maybe wolverine... too late to do some cosplay worthy costume... Jeans and a tanktop is easy!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    An overworked, middle aged mother taking her kiddo trick-or-treating. I rock that costume like no one can!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman - the BF is going as Superman and our two fur kids are going to be Batman and Spiderman!

^Nerd city!!! Sooooooo excited! LOL
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    ebola
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    ebola

aaaahhhhhhahahahahahaha
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My daughter has decided that she's going to be a witch and I'm going to be her "mean old black cat" (in her words).

But we can't decide what my husband should be to go along with the theme. Any ideas?? :)
    A broom stick, that way he can hold her if she gets tired and she's still in costume;)

Ha! Not quite sure what that costume would be like, though :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    A curmudgeon
  • Tnia
    Tnia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: I definitely want to be a Sexy Nurse or a Kitana :love: :love:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Little red riding hood!
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    A version of Deadpool. I refuse to buy costumes that I can only wear once. So I got a Deadpool hoodie which I'll wear with black leggings and converse, and a red tutu. warm and comfy. ANd I'll wear the hoodie a bunch so I don't feel I'm wasting money for clothing at a size I won't be by next Halloween.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    This!!! :bigsmile: Si???

[img]http://www.wallpaperfly.com/thumbnails/detail/20121028/scarlett johansson black widow artwork posters the avengers movie 3405x5000 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_35.jpg[/img]
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Once?? Oh is that how it's supposed to work..lol
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet since I've been invited to a Halloween Party. Theme is cartoon characters. That's a tough one.
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Can't pull off a cute/sexy one just yet so I'm going badass and being the Star-Lord :glasses:
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet since I've been invited to a Halloween Party. Theme is cartoon characters. That's a tough one.

Ohhh you have so much choice!! If you have a favourite cartoon why not a character from that? :D
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    whatever it is it's going to be slutty fo sho
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I probably won't dress up for Halloween, but I am dressing up next weekend for a Zombie Walk (kinda like a festival thing with a zombie parade at night). My daughter and I want to dress up in a similar style so we're doing zombie school girls. This is what I have in mind:

school-girl-zombie-costume.jpg