just starting

Options
Hello,
To all I will give you a quick overview about me. I used to be very active and love love working out, but I am in a slump right now and hoping to get out of it. My life revolves around food, I have a son that has an auto-immune disease :brokenheart: , in which his body attacks many foods. He is on a very restricted food intake, so we already consume a healthy diet, no process foods, all mostly organic, but when he is not around, ut oh I over induldge. My weight is a strange thing, I honestly do not match my weight, I have a lot of muscle and I know I can not foucs on the scale as much as a wasit size, according to Doctor Oz.....

I have a very busy life a support adults with disabilities in their work place, I help them find jobs, learn their jobs, keep their jobs and also we always work on life goals. It is pretty reqarding and sometime of course challenging, but I would not change a thing.

Well I am here looking to track and see positive results, I want to be healthy and live a long and happy life.

So good luck to all and here I GOOOOO.....:laugh:

Replies

• Falleigh3
    Options
    Good luck! (it's Fallyn) and I am right there with you. I am in a slump, too, and we should help keep each other motivated!

Here I go, as well!!!