People who lost some, gained more back!

Options
When I started losing weight I was about 156lbs.... I got down to about 139lb, and slowly gained little by little to about 147lbs... I maintained that for a long time without any set diet change or exercise routine... but the last 6 months I have gained what feels to me like a lot. about 15lbs.... or so... without a huge change in diet (just a lot of added stress) so I am back trying to work it out. I am trying a few different work out routines... and healthier eating habits. Slowly but surely. Right now I started last week at 160lbs.. I am 157lbs this morning... but haven't been able to see blow 155lbs. I really wanna see 145lbs again.

Would love to hear your stories. Def add me for motivation :)

Replies

• jhallel
    Options
    I feel you. I realized that over the past year I've gained 15 lbs. my clothes don't look nice, and I'm ready to bring it back into gear. And stress was the culprit!

I'm just beginning tho- making lots of lists! Lol
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Yup! Over and over again, and in that time I've only hit my goal weight once. I'm hoping to get back there again and make it stick this time.
  • silverbeat
    silverbeat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Went from 200+ (I stopped weighing after I saw that number) to 150 3 years ago, have since gotten as high as 172 and now back around 164. Goal is 130. On the bright side all that gaining was from overindulgence on a regular basis. At least I know if I stay reasonable about what I'm eating it shouldn't creep back on.
  • CiciRoscoe
    CiciRoscoe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one. I have never reached my Goal Weight since having kids, but I will. I have to!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    YUP.. I was stuck in this cycle for almost 30 years.
  • joyswift3
    joyswift3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've now lost 1 and a half stone, when I relax and start to eat more the weight soon starts to creep back, I find the only way to keep it off + I want to lose another stone - is to weigh myself each day and continue to be very strict with myself:ohwell: