complete idiot? = ME!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    delete your pics and erase your profile, start fresh, felons do it everyday!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Your not an idiot for showing your feelings for this young lady.:heart: Stay true to your heart < I am sure she will like you for that. She may blush, but deep down us gals like a guy that speaks nice things to others about us. Where you would be an idiot is if you had spoken bad about her. Didn't you tell her that you were with MFP also? It would be good to tell her before SGT does and she doesn't think it's a joke.
  • nhudson01
    nhudson01 Posts: 31
    Well, maybe I will get lucky and you have the wrong Jennifer. I might as well kiss that second date goodbye huh.

what the hell?! What are the chances that she would get on here too. This is ridiculous man. That is what I get for taking my friend's advice to get on here for support. All I wanted was to gain some muscle so I didn't look so scrawny! :grumble:
  • nhudson01

That's not a bad idea, maybe i should do that.
  • nhudson01
    soooo.....this is awkward....:huh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

:laugh: :laugh: Another lil hint I'm gonna store away. I've learned so many things here and most of them don't pertain to healthy eating :noway:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Ok I could be you mom, but believe it or not I used to be young and if a guy would have made the comments you made about the girl about me I would have:smooched: you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    By the way did you know there are no perfect people? We all have our faults and the girl of your dreams has some too. Infatuation is a great feeling and can lead to a lifetime of joy but it can also lead to nasty divorses and worse.
    So be nice, call her and ask her out again, but please don't be so insecure , you are a nice looking jung man and you seem to be nice ....and remember no one is perfect ( not even me :laugh: )
  • nhudson01
    Well, I think there is something to be said about the fact that I haven't seen her post anything yet LOL
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    If you are as nice as your smile I'm sure a second date is a definite possibility.:smile:
  • GravyGurl
    shhhhhhhhh be wery wery quiet... maybe she won't notice :laugh:
  • nhudson01
    I think she noticed by now, she just probably feels weird. dont blame you jen, sorry!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Its fine, no worries. Thanks for the compliments.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Poor kid :)
    Buck up and be a man! If anything she should be flattered you care. Care less about things you can't control and you'll be a much happier, much more confident person :wink:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Hey guy, just change your picture. It will change your pictures in all the posts you have done past and present. You can change your user name ONCE. So, change that too, to something generic without your real name in it. That will also go back and edit your name from all your posts.
  • nhudson01
    uh, yeah, too late, she just responded to posts ago. lol
  • GravyGurl
    Its fine, no worries. Thanks for the compliments.

:laugh: snagged :laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Let's just hope this was not deliberate to mess witth someone's head .....
  • nhudson01
    Let's just hope this was not deliberate to mess witth someone's head .....

what do you mean?
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    AHH we find out who this mystery woman is! Lol this is better than....a soap! lol This is so cool
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Is it SUNBUG! Ohhhhh how stinkin' CUTE! It's SUNBUG! Way to go SUNBUG...he's a cutie! (what a smile.....:happy: )

Welcome to MFP......where our loss is hopefully your GAIN! LOL!..and you can get caught being all mushie by the one you adore!:heart: