100lbs gone! Before and after photos!!

Options
My highest ever weight was 301lbs but I was sick with pre eclampsia at 7 months pregnant. My highest ever none pregnant weight is 288 and that is where my journey begins.

30auuly.jpg

Another baby later, having lost 50lbs and then gaining that back. I beleive I am right around 250 in this photo.

xanhbl.jpg

And yet another baby later. Here I am at 270, about a month after birth.

m81yja.jpg

Having realize I was done with baby making, cuz I am so good at it. Here is the picture I took for comparison on MFP. Still 270ish here,

4haa69.jpg

260ish here.

2potkjp.jpg

Here I am about 230 a year into actually trying to loose because I know I won't get pregnant again.

zxuxif.jpg

Here is me at the start of this summer at my sisters wedding. I was 210.

2d297r5.jpg

Here is the whole package!! 100lbs gone!!

20pbr0h.jpg

And a little collage for you...

2v8fmuv.jpg

I know everyone is going to ask for my advice so I am giving it here.

1. Moderation. I eat pizza, drink booze, devour chocolate. All in moderation. I am not a clean eater and never will be.
2. Get off your *kitten*. End of discussion.
3. Take photos, measurements, and weigh everyday. Understand your body and know when you retain water and accept the fluctuations.
4. Water, water water water. I drink almost 120 oz a day. Seriously, your body needs it.
5. Remember that it didn't take one day to gain all the weight. You have a bad day, shake it off and continue with your life. Its not over, you didn't sabotage the whole journey with one bad day. Suck it up, your human, act like it.
6. Last but not least. Figure out a realistic weight for you. Mine is probably around 160 lbs. I have big bones, I love to lift and do Jillian Micheles and run and bike and eat and play. Accept it!

I am 5.5 and 28 years old. I have had three kids, a bad marriage, and I did it. And plan on taking another year for this last thirty because lets face it, I like to eat :) Thanks in advance for all the congrats and I like new friends so feel free to add me!

Replies

• ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!
  • karenj_m
    karenj_m Posts: 215
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! :)

PS: love your straight up (not warm & fuzzy) advice!!!!
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    HELLO HOT MOMMA!! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • Ameenasmum24
    Ameenasmum24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your awesome!
  • Ameenasmum24
    Ameenasmum24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And I love the advice so inspiring
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation and weight loss! Love that you say you love to eat and you are so realistic about it! I love how you say "get off your *kitten*" ... something I have to do more of...
    Being real, love it!
    Rosie
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations....and congrats on 3 beautiful kids. You are an inspiration for sure.....I had a bad stress eating day today but after seeing your pictures and reading your story....more determined than ever to finish this journey I started.....thanks and adding you as a friend.....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    you have done a super job. you should be proud. your hair looks lovely in your last picture. x
  • terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done you. Love the big smile in the photo at your sisters wedding. Thank you for sharing your story. :smile:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you didn't lose 400 lbs: 300lbs of 'bad marriage partner' and 100 off yourself. It's amazing how much crappy food we can stuff in to feed our feelings when our life isn't going the way we want. Change that and we can get control again, just like you did.
    Good work!
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you didn't lose 400 lbs: 300lbs of 'bad marriage partner' and 100 off yourself. It's amazing how much crappy food we can stuff in to feed our feelings when our life isn't going the way we want. Change that and we can get control again, just like you did.
    Good work!

I never thought of it that way...my changes have been very recent, like two or three months. But your right, the difference in the way I preceive food has changed completely. Should have done it sooner! Thanks!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look fantastic, great work, and nice advice!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done! great changes!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome Lady!
  • jaggerjia
    Options
    Success stories are my favorite posts on here. I can't wait to have and share my own. So happy for you. Congrats!
  • jaggerjia
    Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to double post; don't know how to delete the second. Since I am gonna double post anyhow, I will double my congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!