What about you would surprise us?

Options

Replies

• mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I constantly drive with my knee. I've done it for years, and do it automatically without thinking. If I have a passenger they usually point it out to me. Corners-no.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I've worked as a medical artist
  • mtruitt01
    Options
    I was researching "The Hacker's Diet" and no, I'm not. Sure wish I had those skills. My TA had to fix the audio on my computer for me, as I was trying to show the movie Othello to students and it made a robotic reverb sound and froze every 60 seconds or so. I wasn't smart enough to fix the problem. Sniffle.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i eat the whole apple. seeds, core, stem and all.
  • mtruitt01
    Options
    soggynode wrote: »
    I took three vacation days last week and spent the whole time drinking coffee and reading online stuff... Now I'm back at work drinking coffee and reading online stuff... I should take another vacation.
    Funny! And speaking of funny, WTH is that odd-looking creature on your page???

• mtruitt01
    Options
    I used to grow silkworms. They only eat fruitless mulberry leaves, so all the neighbors hated me, and would call my mother and complain about their naked trees. I loved those worms/moths. They fascinated me. I kept them in my room on newspaper and a pile of leaves. I do believe I'm a nerd.
  • emailme178
    emailme178 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i've assisted with shock therapy
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Spent an hour today doing Plumbing repairs! :)
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    That I am actually really quiet..
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm a good writer. If its something I'm passionate about, I can write for hours on end until the story is done :)
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I blush like no one's business, all the time. Not really sure why, but I'm constantly turning red as a tomato
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I.been trying to get abs since 2013
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Acquaintances that touch me when they talk to me kinda freak me out. But I always greet and say goodbye to friends with a hug.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Amongst other things, I inspect drilled pier holes (concrete shafts that support structures). The deepest I have been underground is about 90 feet in a 30-inch diameter shaft (at the bottom). Nothing beats getting dangled from a crane cable and getting lowered into a dark pit. It is warm in the winter and cool in the summer and ALWAYS humid.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Among my odd celebrity encounters...I once exchanged embarrassing condom buying stories with actress Mariette Hartley. And former Miss America Kate Shindle served me matzo ball soup at Artie's Deli in NYC.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I have a joint honours degree in maths and computer science :)
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    My oldest child Transgendered in her early 20s
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    mtruitt01 wrote: »
    soggynode wrote: »
    I took three vacation days last week and spent the whole time drinking coffee and reading online stuff... Now I'm back at work drinking coffee and reading online stuff... I should take another vacation.
    Funny! And speaking of funny, WTH is that odd-looking creature on your page???
    The odd-looking creature is me... the other one is George the Shih Tzu. There's not really a good way to explain George.
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was once on a plane with Ernest Borgnine because some snafu landed him in coach. My brother got his autograph on a barf bag.

Another time a plane I was on with my family down to Disneyland got struck by lightning. What's funny is all we saw was a flash, and the trip was otherwise uneventful, but I guess it tore a hole somewhere in the fuselage.

Another Disneyland trip we manage to catch comedian/actor Norm McDonald at LAX on tape (still have it somewhere, not sure where it is right now though)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    That I can break 3" of board with an open hand. I'm really quite prissy.