Anyone followling Paleo Solutions diet?

Options
I am starting this Paleo Solutions diet and wanted to see if anyone else is trying or actually doing this? Please let me know...

Thanks!

Replies

• LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    i have been interested in it but can't commit. I don't really love meat. I have a friend who did it though, he is a workout a holic :) and he bulked up and leaned down like crazy but was allwayysss hungry and spent tons of money on food. He is also one of the strongest people I know... and I know I would cave and eat carbs lol. if you can do it let me know how it goes!!!!
  • tinahagar
    Options
    I am eating low carb. Trying to aim for under 100g per day. My carbs are mostly from fruits and veg as I aim to mostly eat paleo. I like to have a little of what I fancy though.
  • pechia22
    Options
    I really do feel great and it's only been about a week of eating just meats,fruit and veg. Only drinking water but on the Paleo you can have some Tequila 1800 and Patron Silver.(But I hate Tequila I'm a Whiskey drinker and it sucks!) But it's my birthday on Thursday so I think I might deviate from the plan a little : )
  • tinahagar
    Options
    Absolutely. I am just having a little of what I like occasionally. I've been inside my goal calorie allowance so far so I'm doing well with that.
    The paleo diet is the most obvious natural diet. Most carb filled foods are man made. Our bodies are designed to eat meat, fish, veg, nuts and fruits. I love how great I feel from cutting carbs. The less you eat of them the less hungry you are. I find that I have loads more energy on much less food. It really is the way forward. My only downfall is the temptation of crusty bread or pizza. I can resist them easily though once I've not eaten carbs for a week and I've lost my addiction to them.
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a 30 day Paleo challenge. I am really enjoying how I feel. Granted, it is only day 5 but I feel really good. Wide awake, coherent, no afternoon crashes. Once the challenge is over, I will probably continue but allow myself a very small treat here and there, maybe 90% Paleo. I never thought I could do it because I love carbs. I now realize that is the problem, I am a carb and sugar addict and it doesn't make me feel good.

I am doing mostly strict except for morning coffee and afternoon tea. The first few days I was very hungry but that has subsided. I think my body has definitely adjusted. Also, I find I eat much slower enjoying my food. The one issue I have right now is I am not sleeping well, maybe max 4-5 hours but I feel like I have slept 10 hours. I guess as long as I feel awake, it can't be that bad right?

Good luck!