15lbs gone!!

Options
Hey everyone! After my weigh in this morning, I am down 15lbs!! I haven't been this weight in at least 4 years! I couldn't have gone this without MFP and everyone on here keeping me going. Thank you so much!!!!

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hey everyone! After my weigh in this morning, I am down 15lbs!! I haven't been this weight in at least 4 years! I couldn't have gone this without MFP and everyone on here keeping me going. Thank you so much!!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    High 5! Way to go! And so close to your goal now---must feel great!
  • anicka
    anicka Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic, I just started this week...I would be ecstatic if I lost 15 lbs!! Way to go! :smile:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic, I just started this week...I would be ecstatic if I lost 15 lbs!! Way to go! :smile:

You'll get there..it's taken me about 2 months to get here. I just follow my calories (most days! haha..) and excersize at least 30 minutes 5 days a week.
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    EXCELLENT! :drinker: I participated in a weight loss challenge on my job that started March 23rd, and this morning, I'd lost 11 pounds! :happy: Keep up the great work! Stories like yours keep a lot of people motivated!!!:heart:
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    Hey, how do you get that scale thingy??? I've seen it a few times on MFP but don't know how to get it!:frown:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hey, how do you get that scale thingy??? I've seen it a few times on MFP but don't know how to get it!:frown:

If you click on "tools" up at the top, it'll walk you through making your own. Hope this helps.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Alright you sexy thing you....Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • neilstone64
    Options
    Well done , I know the feeling well just reached the same level of loss.
    Doesn't it feel great!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Great results and a great resource in MFP.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    This is a very old thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!