Day 2 on MyFitnessPal! Hope this helps me reach my goal!

AceByrom
AceByrom Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All!

i just joined yesterday after reading about this site on a FB post. I've tried to keep food journals in the past but have found it tedious to track the calories, serving sizes, etc. So far I am digging the tools on here and it definitely makes it easier to track when that info is already calculated for me! My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs of "leftover" baby weight- from my now 2 year old! I have never been a big exerciser and I eat pretty healthy, but I've never really restricted myself and probably eat some really bad stuff without realizing. I definitely need to do something as these last few pounds are not going away by themselves! I'm sure there are things I can do to improve and I really would like to find time to work out more. My biggest struggle is finding the time because I hate taking what little time a day I have from my time with my daughter (I work FT+). I know I need to do this for my health, not just my body image, so I am hoping that this site can keep me motivated and on track, and give me ideas for improvement. I welcome any and all advice!

Replies

• Hey! Go us! This is my second day also haha!! You'll do great!!! Best of luck to you!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Welcome, Ace! MFP really helps with journaling - makes things a lot easier. And the support from the friends you'll have and make here is invaluable inspiration. Good luck with your goals :flowerforyou: ~ Shoot me a friend request if you'd like to cheer each other on!
This discussion has been closed.